Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lace Yet Again

Lace Scarf
Lion Brand® Lion Cotton
Pattern Number: 70336AD

So I got this pattern from the Lion Brand newsletter I receive monthly, while I've had a bad experience knitting lace anything, the pattern seemed real easy, plus I have the yarn weight(although I'll be using Caron Simply Soft instead of the one the pattern calls for) needed AND the needles (I'll be using circular needles cause I've only got those in that size, 8) which is usually a rarity. So far its been going great! the pattern is not confusing and quick to knit. Hopefully I'll be done by either the end of the week or by next week.

No comments:

My knitter's geek code

KCR+++ Exp SPM Steel++@ Wood+ Pl+ Syn(+) Cot+++ Lux+ Wool+ Stash++ Scale+ Fin+ Ent? FI++* Int++@ Lace++ Felt++* Tex++* Flat++@Circ++@DPNS[5]ML2* !Swatch GaugeDK(++)W(+++)F(+++)S(+++) KIP(+++) EZ+ FO+(9) WIP(++) Blog++ SNB- ALTCr+Sw+
What's yours?
*dying to try it!