Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, September 01, 2008

Slouchy Summer

On my trip to NY about 2 years ago I went on a yarn shopping frenzy, and bought 1 skein of different brands of yarn, one of these was Cascade 220 Wool, after going through all the patterns shown in ravelry I finally decided to knit the Slouchy Copy Cat Hat with it.
Here's a picture of my WIP Summer Slouchy:
As usual I altered the pattern, I casted on 90 stitches because 76, what the pattern called for, would've turned out too small for my 22" head. But that lead me to alter the amount of stitches I had to increase, I skipped a few yarn overs and the stitches increased to 130 giving me a good round number for the Eyelet Mock Cable Ribbing, which is done in multiples of 5.

No comments:

My knitter's geek code

KCR+++ Exp SPM Steel++@ Wood+ Pl+ Syn(+) Cot+++ Lux+ Wool+ Stash++ Scale+ Fin+ Ent? FI++* Int++@ Lace++ Felt++* Tex++* Flat++@Circ++@DPNS[5]ML2* !Swatch GaugeDK(++)W(+++)F(+++)S(+++) KIP(+++) EZ+ FO+(9) WIP(++) Blog++ SNB- ALTCr+Sw+
What's yours?
*dying to try it!