Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Crazy Loops


Crazy Loops
Originally uploaded by mo0nangel.
I fell in love with these crazy loops...everyone here hates them but I love them!!! it was love at first site when I saw the video on how to make these at KH...the single loops are easy to make a bit hard to get used to at first, but the double ones...man oh man that was tough!! my hands hurt a lot when I was making them...but all in all it was worth the pain...I love them!!!...So that was yesterday, when I started...



To watch a detailed video on how to make these crazy loops, either single or double loops go to: www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/advanced_techniques/
Scroll down to where it says Decorative Stitches and click the Loop Stitches video...enjoy and have fun!! :D

God Bless!!

No comments:

My knitter's geek code

KCR+++ Exp SPM Steel++@ Wood+ Pl+ Syn(+) Cot+++ Lux+ Wool+ Stash++ Scale+ Fin+ Ent? FI++* Int++@ Lace++ Felt++* Tex++* Flat++@Circ++@DPNS[5]ML2* !Swatch GaugeDK(++)W(+++)F(+++)S(+++) KIP(+++) EZ+ FO+(9) WIP(++) Blog++ SNB- ALTCr+Sw+
What's yours?
*dying to try it!