Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ok..so I created a new one

Ok so this is my second Blog thingy..since my other blog thing has another purpose I'm not going to mix it with my knitting one..Soooooooo I've been knitting since August 19th and I love it!! I'm self taught and helped by knittinghelp.com and the videos in it created by Amy. I've joined the forum there and feel so welcomed by everyone!!
I finished my first piece and its a yellow two toned scarf which i'll post pictures of soon. Currently I'm working on another piece called Crazy Loops :D what could it possibly be huh?? :P muahahah well you'll just have to wait!!!

God Bless you all!!
Rita M.

No comments:

My knitter's geek code

KCR+++ Exp SPM Steel++@ Wood+ Pl+ Syn(+) Cot+++ Lux+ Wool+ Stash++ Scale+ Fin+ Ent? FI++* Int++@ Lace++ Felt++* Tex++* Flat++@Circ++@DPNS[5]ML2* !Swatch GaugeDK(++)W(+++)F(+++)S(+++) KIP(+++) EZ+ FO+(9) WIP(++) Blog++ SNB- ALTCr+Sw+
What's yours?
*dying to try it!