Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lacevember

Well October is officially over! and its time for Lacevember , I've even joined the Lacevember KAL and I'm planning on knitting the Branching Out Scarf,
which seems to be a favorite for first time lace knitters like me or so I have been reading from other people's blogs, I casted on for this scarf last month and had to frog it because I messed up following the 5th row but its alright! I'll be knitting it now and hopefully it'll turn out great! :D
I'll be posting pictures up of my progress when I begin knitting the scarf!

Happy Knitting!
And God Bless!!
Rita M.

1 comment:

Becka said...

Can't wait to see your Branching Out! I love that scarf! I think I'm going to knit another and use the silky wool...one day!
Up for some fun?! Join us in the contest on my blog! I'm announcing the other prize next week!

My knitter's geek code

KCR+++ Exp SPM Steel++@ Wood+ Pl+ Syn(+) Cot+++ Lux+ Wool+ Stash++ Scale+ Fin+ Ent? FI++* Int++@ Lace++ Felt++* Tex++* Flat++@Circ++@DPNS[5]ML2* !Swatch GaugeDK(++)W(+++)F(+++)S(+++) KIP(+++) EZ+ FO+(9) WIP(++) Blog++ SNB- ALTCr+Sw+
What's yours?
*dying to try it!