Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, November 10, 2006

LaceAnger!!

Well...I'm soooo angry at this scarf!! I mean I know its not her fault but whyyyyyy!! I've had to go back several times and re-knit a row or two!! Its soo frustrating...
These are 3 Things I've learned knitting Lace:
- Always Count your stitches after each row
- NEVER knit lace while you are doing something else, while someone is talking to you, while you are waiting to be picked up after class.
- Have Patience!!

I'm loving the scarf and all, but I just really feel like frogging it and start all over again!! *Tears*
I'm not giving up on this!! I will finish this Scarf before the motnh ends if its the last thing I do!!!
*sigh*

Thats all for now, Hope ya'll are doing better than I am.
Happy Knitting!
And God Bless!
Rita M.


PS:
This is what it looked like last week, its much longer now but I have made little progress:

No comments:

My knitter's geek code

KCR+++ Exp SPM Steel++@ Wood+ Pl+ Syn(+) Cot+++ Lux+ Wool+ Stash++ Scale+ Fin+ Ent? FI++* Int++@ Lace++ Felt++* Tex++* Flat++@Circ++@DPNS[5]ML2* !Swatch GaugeDK(++)W(+++)F(+++)S(+++) KIP(+++) EZ+ FO+(9) WIP(++) Blog++ SNB- ALTCr+Sw+
What's yours?
*dying to try it!