Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tiny Baby Sock

S4024558

So This is the Tiny Baby Sock I've written of down below...I can't remember where I took the pattern from all I know is that I found it googling around and that the pattern belongs to Amy, (knittinghelp.com Amy), except the part about using 2 colours...It was fun to knit and it just looks so cute! Now I need to knit the other one..like always...
I find that knitting socks is great and fun and all that but knitting the second one always gets me....

Well thats all for today,
Happy Knitting and God Bless

1 comment:

Beth said...

hey I saw the comment you left in my blog. Yup, there are some knitters here in Ecuador, but most people are obsessed with acrylic yarn. :) When I read Santo Domingo I thought you meant Santo Domingo, Ecuador, but it looks like you're in the republica dominicana. :) maybe i will get a chance to visit some day.

My knitter's geek code

KCR+++ Exp SPM Steel++@ Wood+ Pl+ Syn(+) Cot+++ Lux+ Wool+ Stash++ Scale+ Fin+ Ent? FI++* Int++@ Lace++ Felt++* Tex++* Flat++@Circ++@DPNS[5]ML2* !Swatch GaugeDK(++)W(+++)F(+++)S(+++) KIP(+++) EZ+ FO+(9) WIP(++) Blog++ SNB- ALTCr+Sw+
What's yours?
*dying to try it!