Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Baby Sock


Baby Sock
Originally uploaded by mo0nangel.
Well i've been practicing how to knit baby socks, and this is my first try...I'm not very pleased with the result but its ok I can try another pattern next time...This picture was taken by me, I stuffed the sock with cotton thats why it looks like that! :D And modeling my sock is another teddy of mine, he's called BabyBear...original huh? :P the picture was edited iwth photoshop CS2..the pattern can be found at knittingpatterncentral.com, under Baby socks...its called superquickbabysock or something like that...enjoy! and God Bless!!
- Rita M.

No comments:

My knitter's geek code

KCR+++ Exp SPM Steel++@ Wood+ Pl+ Syn(+) Cot+++ Lux+ Wool+ Stash++ Scale+ Fin+ Ent? FI++* Int++@ Lace++ Felt++* Tex++* Flat++@Circ++@DPNS[5]ML2* !Swatch GaugeDK(++)W(+++)F(+++)S(+++) KIP(+++) EZ+ FO+(9) WIP(++) Blog++ SNB- ALTCr+Sw+
What's yours?
*dying to try it!