Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pink Baby Socks


pinksocks
Originally uploaded by mo0nangel.
These were the lovely pink socks I was knitting...the pattern can be found at Knitting Pattern Central, as Super Quick Baby Socks, in the Baby section. They are super quick to knit and I really loved the pattern, the only I did differently was the leg part, Instead of 1.5 inches or ribbing I did like 4 rows of ribbing and the rest of stockinette st. oh! and I didn't use worsted weight yarn I used light worsted. I will definitely be using this pattern again in the future, each sock took me about an hour and a half to knit or 2.

Happy Knitting!!
And God Bless! :D

No comments:

My knitter's geek code

KCR+++ Exp SPM Steel++@ Wood+ Pl+ Syn(+) Cot+++ Lux+ Wool+ Stash++ Scale+ Fin+ Ent? FI++* Int++@ Lace++ Felt++* Tex++* Flat++@Circ++@DPNS[5]ML2* !Swatch GaugeDK(++)W(+++)F(+++)S(+++) KIP(+++) EZ+ FO+(9) WIP(++) Blog++ SNB- ALTCr+Sw+
What's yours?
*dying to try it!